SERIOUS PERSONAL INJURY / DEATH CASES
When you or someone you know is seriously injured or killed by the negligence or reckless conduct of another, the resulting physical, emotional, and financial consequences can be severe and lasting. It is essential to choose the right attorney to help you navigate the legal process in order to obtain the maximum settlement or verdict based upon the particular facts of your case. Mr. Sutton has assisted clients in obtaining six digit settlements in serious injury cases and he works with other outstanding and highly experienced legal counsel who have a track record of very substantial verdicts and settlements to help you get the best possible recovery in your case.
FREE CONSULTATION...NO RECOVERY, NO FEE IN MOST CASES
Typical serious injury/death cases:
- Injury or death caused by drunk drivers (Dramshop liability). Often the bar or restaurant that over served the drunk driver can be held liable.
- Trucking and work vehicle accidents. Accidents caused by the negligent, reckless, or irresponsible acts of tractor trailer truck or work truck drivers.
- Automobile accidents. Our local roads are some of the most dangerous roads in the state. Severe accidents on our crowded roads are frequent. Locals and visitors alike are frequently and severely injured by others driving with reckless disregard for traffic laws and the lives of others.
- Premises liability. These cases often involve hotels , stores, or restaurants. Cases include injuries resulting from electrocution, falls, tripping, or large and heavy items falling from shelves on to customers. These cases also involve inadequate security provided by a business that results in injury to a business customer or hotel guest.
- Motorcycle accidents. Our local roads are very dangerous. Motorcycle accidents resulting in death or severe injury are not uncommon here. Experienced counsel is essential to obtaining the best recovery.
- Dog bite case. These cases often involve children or result in substantial scarring and permanent disfigurement. It is not our intent to see harm come to the animal involved. Rather, we seek to ensure that the injured person is fairly and fully compensated for any injury and permanent scarring or disfigurement.
- Amusement ride injuries. These include falls from rides and improperly maintained equipment that results in serious injury.
- Boating and jet ski accidents. The ICW, ocean, and local rivers are all heavily trafficked by boaters and jet skiers during warm weather. Reckless operation or operating watercraft under the influence often result in severe injury or death.
- Workers compensation. On the job injuries include any injuries incurred either at work or while acting in the course and scope of your employment.